Health & Safety
Azmiry EHS Policy
Azmiry enterprise is good corporation in the telecommunication industry. We strive not only to keep ahead in technology, quality and service, but also to under take actively the social responsibility of environment protection, to care for the employees’ occupational health and to offer a safety and agreeable work environment for employees .Consequently, we promise:
- Our EHS management covers the full scope of our company business domains, through the implementation of scientific management, satisfies or surpasses all related environmental protection, the occupational health and safety laws, regulations and other standards.
- We will establish EHS goals to drive continuous improvement, conduct periodic internal audits and management reviews to monitor and improve our EHS performance.
- To comprehensively introduce green EHS into the design the production and the company operating processes so as to systematically identify and control all potential environmental risks and hazards. To put an end to environmental pollution, occupational disease and any worker injuries.
- To make green and safety a part of our purchasing strategy, and to endeavor to influence our suppliers’ EHS management. Reduce energy & resources positively’ constantly promote green production.
- To constantly cultivate a corporation culture of (attention to)EHS and promote the EHS responsibilities of employees’
- To respect employees, pay attention to the employees’(occupational) health, and ensure the employees’ rights.
- To communicate openly with employees, customers, government, the public and (any) other relative parties for improvements of the global environment.
Huawei EHS Rules
- Don’t Use a cell phone when driving.
- Don’t work under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Don’t drop tools or other objects from height.
- Don’t walk or stay under construction.
- Buckle up when travelling in, or operating vehicles.
- Driving over the regulated speed limit is prohibited.
- No driving whilst fatigued.
- Unlicensed staff are prohibited from any electrical.
- Use PPE when working at height.
- Any personnel working at height must be trained & qualified.